Thursday 23 September 2010

The love of a mother.....

I pulled up outside the house on the Shadsworth estate & tooted my horn. Two small children were playing about in the front garden. The front door opened & two slightly 'skanky' looking young women came out. One had a folded down pushchair, the other holding a young baby.
I wound the window down & said "Sorry love, i can only take 4 people in my taxi"
"You wot?" she asked.
"I`m only licensed to carry 4 people in my car"
"But there`s only four of us" she said.
I pointed out that two women, two kids & a baby was five people.
"But it`s only a f#####g baby!" she said.
"Sorry love. I don`t make the rules. If i get caught with more than four passengers in my car, i`ll lose my license. I can`t take you"
"You`re `avin a laff are you?" she said.
"Sorry love, i`m serious. Do you want me to order you a bigger car?"
"Will that cost more?" she asked.
"Yes, they do cost more, but they can take six passengers." i informed her.
"I`m not f#####g paying more" she angrily said. "...what if i put the baby in the pram & then in the boot?"

I was astounded & taken a-back by the shear motherly instinct of this teen-skank-mum. I said "Sorry love, no-can-do. Do you want me to order a bigger car?"
"No f##k that...." she said "I`ll ring the pakis. They`ll take us"

I drove off shaking my head

Warms the cockles of your heart doesn`t it ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment