Thursday 23 September 2010

Keeping a straight face....

The job came through to my datahead. I had to pick an old dear up from a local nursing home. When i arrived, i tooted my horn & the lady came to the door. She was what they call around these parts a 'bumper'. Only small in height but probably the same in width. She hobbled/trundled down the path towards the car.
She opened the front passenger door & hesitated a moment while she thought about how she was going to handle this awkward proceedure.
Most 'oldies' get into taxis 'bum first'. They tend to position themselves in the doorway then sort of fall back onto the seat, then they swing their feet round & they`re in. Anyway, this lady decided to hold the doorframe with one hand & the door with the other then swing her closest leg into the footwell in a ballet-esque fashion. She took about 3 swings with her leg, each one slightly bigger than the last. When she had built up enough momentum, she went for it........& let out the BIGGEST fart you have ever heard!!!!
I had to bite my lip & try my best not to piss myself laughing.
The woman was totally embarrassed & a bit quiet....& i was trying to hold myself together.
Luckily for me, it wasn`t a long journey. The lady paid me & made as hasty an exit as she could. I thanked her & drove away literally crying with laughter!!!! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment