Tuesday 28 September 2010

Can i have my handbrake back missus?....

Everybody likes to have their own personal space. One day i picked up this huge lady who squeezed into the front passenger seat of my car. When i say huge, i mean truly MASSIVE!!! She must`ve been 25stone plus all day. Anyway, after much huffing & puffing she managed to get in the car.

Instead of assisting, i just sat there & watched in disbelief. The car creeked & groaned under the strain.

"Hello love. Where to?" i chirpily asked. She told me her destination & we were off.....or so i thought we were. The woman was so big, her hips or side of her bum was squashed up tight & even folding over my 'on' handbrake lever. I could hardly see it, nevermind access it. Not wanting to touch the woman i had to embarrassingly ask her to 'undo' the handbrake for me.....

1 comment:

  1. Must have been very embarrassing having to ask that! LOL

    ReplyDelete