Thursday 11 March 2010

wheep! wheep! wheep!.....mental alert!!!!

I pull up outside a house & toot my horn. A woman comes tootling out, down the path & into my car."Hello love" i said "....where we off to?"
She tolls me where she wants to go & we set off. It`s a beautifully sunny & warm March day. My passenger seems like a like-able happy-go-lucky kinda woman.

She asks the usual taxi questions:- "Have you been busy?" & "What time did you start?".....ala Peter Kay style :0)

Then she starts....

woman..."Are you married?"

Me..."No i`m not"

woman..."Why are men so against marriage?"

Me..."I`m not"

woman..."So why aren`t you married?"

Me..."My partner is still technically married to her ex."

woman..."I`ve been married to the bestest guy in the whole world for nine years.He`s the most wonderful man & i`m gonna be married to him for the rest of my life!"

Me..."I`m very happy for you" (wheep! wheep! The mental alarm is starting to ring) :-S

woman..."He loves me soooo much, he can`t even take his eyes off me when he`s driving"

me..."That`s nice" (wheep! wheep!)

woman..."He doesn`t live with me. He keeps telling me he`s got a girlfriend & a baby. I don`t believe him."

me..."where`s he living then?"

woman..."He lives over Blackpool way, but won`t tell me exactly where"

me...(i don`t blame him) I think to myself :0/

woman..."He says i`ve got to stop bothering him, but i know he loves me. I`m gonna spend the rest of my life with him & never ever let him go."

me..."oh, that`s nice love"

woman..."isn`t being in love brilliant?

me..."erm, yes it is love.

We arrive at our destination.

me..."that`s £5.50 please love"

she pays me & says "Thanks for being so understanding. I love him you know"

me..."i`m sure you do love. Thankyou bye bye....."

I bugger off sharpish!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pheww!!

No comments:

Post a Comment