Thursday 11 March 2010

Burkha babe......

I arrived at the address on my datahead. Two young asian women appeared at the door. One of them said her goodbyes & got in the car. The other went back inside. She was dressed very smart & came across as very westernised. We set off.
The woman started fumbling around in the back of the car & a minute or so later chirped up, asking me "Can you see my face?"
I looked in my mirror & was shocked to see a black-clad figure with just a pair of eyes looking at me. The woman had gotten changed into a burkha. She went on to tell me her husband would "kill her" if he saw her in public without the ninja garb on.I said i`d heard asian women wore the burkha by choice. She laughed & said "you don`t know my husband." She then asked me to stop at the end of her road & she`d walk the rest of the way, saying her husband would "kill her" if he saw her getting out of a "white taxi". The woman was in such a rush to get out of the car & not be seen, she handed me a £20 note & made a swift exit. The job was only about £4 at most.

No comments:

Post a Comment